Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blogger Meets Blogger

Yesterday was a great day at the Ballard Farmer's Market. 
To my surprise, I was greeted by a friendly woman, proclaiming herself to be Jean.
Jean.
????
Oh, JEAN!!!
I've been waiting to meet her!  She's another blogger who moved here from Nashville more than a year ago.  She was introduced to me through our blogs by Pat in Delaware!!!  This bloggerland is a small world.
Jean is tee-rific.  I sense a friendship coming on.
We pose here while she picks out a scarf to buy, and models the hat she has already purchased.


 
Things are a bit out of order here, but the below picture was taken at the farm last week.  Isn't it beautiful?  The sale of the farm has still not closed and I am getting very impatient.
 
 
Here is another building in Ballard that has been painted by Henry.  I will have to get a picture of the one right below my apartment.  Henry sure knows how to perk up a drab building wall.

 
I have been knitting and spinning like crazy, and below is a hat and a skein of yarn I made recently.

 
And here are some of my other yarns.



1 comment:

Jean(ie) said...

It was so much fun to meet you! I hope the farm closes soon. Yes, it's a small blog world. Who knew that a person from Delaware can introduce two people across the continent in the same area?

It's truly a small world.

And I love your yarn! The colors are so vibrant and the hand of the yarn is soooo soft!