Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sunny Sunday

After church on Sunday, I decided to go into Bellingham to see what was happening at the Dirty Dan Days in Fairhaven.  That included a stop in at Mrs. Hudson's Yarn and Tea.  Here are my yarns on display, and as soon as you walk in the door, they get your attention.  I like that alot.

This is my friend who does face painting at the market and local events.  She is so good, and fast, so the kids can sit still long enough to get what they want.  Isn't this little girl adorable?

I was laid up most of last week with strained ribs and sore abdominal muscles, so I got alot of spinning done.  Above are three of the skeins I finished.  So much work goes into each skein.

And, I'm so happy to have flowers back in the bathtub again!

Well, anywhere in the house.  Flowers make me smile!!!
It's a miserable windy and rainy day today, planned to keep me resting so these ribs will heal.  I'm trying so hard to take it easy, but it is soooooooooooooo hard.



3 comments:

cottonreel said...

What a lovely blog . I just looked at your flik,. video. Those Alpacas are beautiful .
I live in an English village . No exotica around here
Get well soon

ooglebloops said...

Catching up on reading your posts, now that I am back online!!! Hope your ribs are doing better- hope you find Little Bit a friend - and love the wool you spun - especially the peachy toned middle one!!!
So much activity on your farm, with chickens, and new births, and planting!!! Exciting!!!

Pat said...

Your yarn is lovely-looking. And......take care of yourself and those ribs...even though it's so hard to keep yourself inactive for a bit.