Friday, July 3, 2020

Cuttings

It's such a gloomy, rainy day.  I'm really tired of this, but I guess the adage That summer doesn't begin until July 4th is proving to be right this year.
My friend, Cynthia, grows amazing flowers and sells stems to the florists in Bellingham on Mondays.  What she has left over, she brings to me.  This first photo is the latest that I re-arranged today.




Just a sweet little one to tuck in corners.



I really like this one.  Cape fuchsia and other unusual fuchsias.

 This one is special only that it is in a cream bottle that my late husband found in 1975 while fishing near Silvana, Wa.
 And my last.  My sweet peas are just getting started.  I have them growing everywhere, so I will have a constant supply in the house.  I love the fragrant scent.
So, on the health end of things, I am still struggling along.  The biggest change I had to face was giving up coffee.  I love my coffee.  It's a morning ritual.  It's like a candy bar for me since I like it with cream and sweetener.  So, the medical consultants on HHA have recommended Dark Roasted Dandelion Root tea.


I can't say it fits the bill, but it works psychologically.  No cream, that is coconut milk.
Other than that, I'm doing quite well on the protocol.  This week I am on a 6 hour eating window which means I can only eat between 11am and 5pm.  It's not bad.  I find I can only eat two meals, and then I have to fit in my bone broth.  Next week I am on a 4 hour window, and that is followed with a 5 day partial fast.  They say the big results are shown with that fast.  I would really like to get some energy and stop the pain, but that will come.

No comments: