Sunday, May 17, 2020

Bah!


It has rained, and rained, and rained.  My spirits have been lifted by the recent warm, sunny weather, and down they slid with the rain.
I really like this.  I have a large piece of felt that I need to work on, and I think I will use this as inspiration.  This will be a long project.


I have been reading that men don't like to wear masks because it makes them appear weak.  Hmmm, that is probably why the 45th doesn't wear one.  So any hoo, this is my son, Michael, ready to head to the grocery store.  He is the only one in his family that goes shopping.  My friend made the mask and he really likes it.  He is not weak, nor does he worry about appearing so.



This is my new wind chime that I made from doo dahs and this and thats.  I like to string beads and hang them in my tree.  I was inspired by the spirit garden in A LITTLE CHAOS.  If you haven't seen that movie, do.  It's wonderful.

So, what shall I do today?  I am withdrawing from a drug I have taken for 8 years, and it is not a pleasant experience.  The fatigue is overpowering, and the pain intense.  And, I don't get much sleep, accompanied by anxiety.  Research has shown me that this could go on for another two weeks or months.  It's hard enough to keep a positive attitude during these COVID times, but if I can keep busy, I will survive!!

No comments: