Monday, June 8, 2020

Oh, WHAT A WEEK

11 days ago, I joined HASHIMOTO'S HEALTH ACCELERATOR program.  I'm really excited about this because it offers real healing.
It seems like I spend all of my time shopping, cooking, and eating.  Last week was a 10 hour eating window with 3 meals and 3 snacks.  It seemed as if I was constantly eating.  As soon as I finished one meal and cleaned up, I was beeped to have a snack.
I'm adjusting.  The hard part is getting products I need since I don't have the energy to go out shopping.  Thank goodness for Instacart and Amazon.
So on Friday, I had the not so delightful surprise of developing a yeast infection all over my body.  This is apparently my body detoxing.  It was miserable.  Fortunately, I have my own personal Health Concierge, and she was quick to tell me to bathe in Sea Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar, a cup of each.  What a relief.  I have found that it also relieves the anxiety and agitation I wake up with every morning.


I received this delightful photo of my grandson wearing my Dad's flight helmet on Saturday.  They were watching The Right Stuff, and my son remembered he had it.  
And here is my Dad.  It thrills me to have these two pictures.  I'm so happy that my son and grandson  are also interested in the other flying paraphernalia I have of my Dad's.  I've been told that he could fly any plane that was presented to him.  He was a dive bomber pilot in WWII and flew SBDs.  During the Korean War, he was in Japan and flew helicopters.  Time to dig it all out since they will coming for a visit soon.

Last week my new chaise lounge arrived.  I haven't had something like this for years.  Seems I never had the time to just chill and relax.  Well, I seem to have plenty of time for that now and I will take great advantage of this.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Cool pictures of your dad and your grandson wearing the same helmet. Those are treasures for sure! It sounds like things are going well enough for you so far. I’ll have to remember about the sea salt and apple cider vinegar! Enjoy your new chaise! Xo